What type of Covid test is performed?
- Rapid 15 minute Antigen Covid Test
- Molecular RT-PCR Covid Test
What do I need to bring with me?
- After you make your appointment, you will be prompted to fill out a form to gather the information we need.
- Proof of identity is required to verify registration
- Proof of Insurance Coverage
- Be sure to have your mobile phone in case we need to reach you
What are the fees for the Covid test?
- RT-PCR testing is covered at NO UPFRONT COST with presentation of insurance coverage.
- Self-pay pricing and travel testing:
- RT-PCR Covid-19 testing = $200
- Antigen Rapid testing = $100
We accept Credit, Debit and FSA Cards, as well as Cash
Where is the Covid Test available?
We have multiple locations throughout the US.
- Elmhurst IL 747 N Church Rd F6 Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Schaumburg IL 1089 N Salem Dr Schaumburg, IL 60194
- Highland Park IL 1780 Green Bay Rd, Suite 205, Highland Park, IL 60035
- Bensenville IL 1141 S York Road, Bensenville, IL 60106
- Hanover Park IL 7450 Barrington Rd, Hanover Park IL 60133
- Chicago IL 1227 W Devon Ave, Chicago, IL 60660
- West Dundee 4664 West Main St West Dundee, IL 60118
- Des Plaines (Coming Soon) 818 Elmhurst Rd Des Plaines, IL 60016
- Lombard 217-A East Roosevelt Rd. Lombard IL 60148
- Oak Forest IL 6054 West 159th Street Oak Forest, IL 60452
When should I get tested for Covid?
- Within 2-3 days of suspected exposure
- Onset of symptoms (fevers, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, malaise, and generalized body aches)
- Health Care Professional, first responders and others that are high risk of contact with Covid and suspecting Covid infection
- Before or After Travel, large gatherings, close contact, and events
How is Covid testing done?
- We will collect a sample of nasal secretions. This is done by inserting the swab into both nostrils approximately 1 inch into the nasal passage (midway) and further for more than 10 seconds. The swab is rotated several times, removed gently and this process is repeated on the other side.
- We value your time, so your on-site time will only take about 5-10 minutes.
How old does a patient have to be to get a Covid-19 test?
- Anyone aged 3 + can have the Covid test ordered
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany and complete this registration for all minor patients under the age of 18
Can I bring someone with me, and can they get a test too?
Only patients who have qualified and scheduled for a visit online can be tested. If they are also registered properly, though, then they may get tested too (Please let us know so we can be prepared)
How old does a patient have to be to get a COVID-19 test?
A parent or legal guardian must accompany and complete this registration for all minor patients under the age of 18
How soon will I receive my Covid test results?
- Rapid Antigen Test results are available onsite within 15 minutes
- Molecular RT-PCR Test 24 Hours results will be sent within 24 hours via email or logging into our secure patient portal
- Same day RT-PCR results are available at selected locations
Do I need an appointment?
No, though we encourage setting up an appointment it is not necessary at this time.
Do I need a referral from a doctor or provider?
Referrals are not required.
For additional information, please feel to reach out to us using the contact form below, and one of our representatives will reach out to you at our earliest convenience.