- Rapid 15 minute Antigen Covid Test
- Molecular RT-PCR Covid Test
- After you make your appointment, you will be prompted to fill out a form to gather the information we need.
- Proof of identity is required to verify registration
- Proof of Insurance Coverage
- Be sure to have your mobile phone in case we need to reach you
- RT-PCR testing is covered at NO UPFRONT COST with presentation of insurance coverage.
- Self-pay pricing and travel testing:
- RT-PCR Covid-19 testing = $300
- Antigen Rapid testing = $300
We accept Credit, Debit and FSA Cards, as well as Cash
We have multiple locations throughout the US.
- Within 2-3 days of suspected exposure
- Onset of symptoms (fevers, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, malaise, and generalized body aches)
- Health Care Professional, first responders and others that are high risk of contact with Covid and suspecting Covid infection
- Before or After Travel, large gatherings, close contact, and events
- We will collect a sample of nasal secretions. This is done by inserting the swab into both nostrils approximately 1 inch into the nasal passage (midway) and further for more than 10 seconds. The swab is rotated several times, removed gently and this process is repeated on the other side.
- We value your time, so your on-site time will only take about 5-10 minutes.
- Anyone aged 3 + can have the Covid test ordered
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany and complete this registration for all minor patients under the age of 18
Only patients who have qualified and scheduled for a visit online can be tested. If they are also registered properly, though, then they may get tested too (Please let us know so we can be prepared)
A parent or legal guardian must accompany and complete this registration for all minor patients under the age of 18
- Rapid Antigen Test results are available onsite within 15 minutes
- Molecular RT-PCR Test 24 Hours results will be sent within 24 hours via email or logging into our secure patient portal
- Same day RT-PCR results are available at selected locations
No, though we encourage setting up an appointment it is not necessary at this time.
Referrals are required.